Minutes from our meeting on Sept 1, 2018:
- Announced new Deputy Commander (Capt. T. McLeod)
- Announced that, due to low numbers of individuals on APB, that we’re going to scale back activities on APB and have a more casual environment.
- Meetings will continue monthly
- Discord will continue to be available for meetups, patrols, gaming (both on APB and off)
- We still encourage anyone who wants to play APB with some friends to do so. We’ll occasionally schedule special meet up events once in a while. No regular attendance requirements though.
- Announced strategic goal of moving clan to Identity RPG (https://www.identityrpg.com) — this has been our goal since 2015.
- Announced suspension of performance evaluations until we A) get more members or more likely B) Move to Identity RPG when it releases
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUOrXigNH8 (Courtesy Shassandra)